This was my attempt to remove constant glitching.
I attribute it to static electricit as it wasnt a range thing.
My whole methodology was to ensure the entire frame was conductive and that static electricity could not jump from one isolated area to another.\
With all of the anodizing on the tail and boom blocks, the frame was being totally isolated from the tail.
By sanding back to metal, the anodized parts, you could then check continuity over the whole frame with a multimeter.
Since then no glitches! :-)
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.