| - My HPI Baja 5B -|
My HPI Baja 5B 29cc buggy.
Bought it with a DDM 29cc big bore kit and RC4WD billet beadlock wheels.
I have totally disassembled the buggy and stripped the purple anodize. I put silver powder coat in its place.
Ordered the chrome shroud, metal servo gears, X-Can muffler. I polished most of the purple parts.
|I sell these caps on EBay|
| - Some of my current r/c models -|
|My hand made 1/4 scale '34|
|My hand made 65" 100cc Scarab|
| - My past models over the years -|
My Vario Benzine trainer I NEVER flew!
|DDM Zenoah G230rc motor for the Benzine|
| - My present and past cars -|
|A rail I built and drove for 13 years|
|My '71 Maverick back in '74|
| - Background -|
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.