Hits Starting 9-15-05
My Favorite Links
Hobby shops in Norway and around the world:
Here you can find some great forums and other interest. sites:
Here you can find some links to the equipment:
HBK2 Parts (Place where parts(upgrade and spare) can be found:)
Pictures of a repaired Carbon Fiber (CF) frames
Repairs to frames side using CF string and CA, and here how it's done.
1) Sand both sides of the frame where the CF string is to placed.
2) Using Thick CA, place a think layer of CA on one side of the broken area.
3) Cut length of CF string so it overlapps both sides of the broken are by 1/2 inch.
4) Spanned the string across the broken area.
5) Using a plastic baggie over your finger to smoothed out the CA and CF sting while it drys.
6) Repeated the above steps on the other side of the frame.
7) Go back with thin CA and wet both sides of the broken area to harden it.
So far it seems to be holding and looks like it will be strong enough�.well at least to save $22 by not replacing the lower frame set.
Add to clipboard by clicking under thumbnails
Sunday, July 5 - 3:49 am - Copyright © 2000-2020 RunRyder EMAIL • Enable Cookies