T Rex Setup Log
This is setup record I use to record the radio settings for a heli during setup.
It helps to recover quicker form a crash.
Repairs to frames side using CF string and CA, and here how it's done.
1) Sand both sides of the frame where the CF string is to placed.
2) Using Thick CA, place a think layer of CA on one side of the broken area.
3) Cut length of CF string so it overlapps both sides of the broken are by 1/2 inch.
4) Spanned the string across the broken area.
5) Using a plastic baggie over your finger to smoothed out the CA and CF sting while it drys.
6) Repeated the above steps on the other side of the frame.
7) Go back with thin CA and wet both sides of the broken area to harden it.
So far it seems to be holding and looks like it will be strong enough�.well at least to save $22 by not replacing the lower frame set.
I documented the process of setting up the head on a heli.
Please feel free to check it out provided feedback if you wish.
My T Rex 450 Parts List
This ZIP file contains a MS Excel spreadsheet of the parts I have stockpiled for
quick crash repairs.
Feel free to check it out and use the information, but I will not make changes on
request or support the information in the file. This was for me and only me�.
I�m just sharing it.
However I have provided PDF files of the contents of the
MS Excel File for those that can not open the original file.
T Rex 450 SE V1
T Rex 450 SE V2
This manual is broken into three sections to avoid the
RunRyder 10 Meg upload limit.
Tips from Youngblood
I got to give credit where credit is do, the following files were collected from
At the time I collected them his last post was over 1205 days ago.
The older Align ESC was known for thermally shutting down due to over heating. I came
across this document on Helifreaks that explained how to modify the ESC heatsink to
correct the over heating issue.
I have been flying the older style ESC from day one with this modification and have had
NO issue of over heating.
Tuesday, December 11 - 4:18 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder EMAIL • Enable Cookies
The RunRyder Difference