The guys at my local field, West Valley Heli Club, have helped me a lot with all of my equipment and everything. A big thanks goes to them for getting me up in the air, knowing I could fly. Thanks guys.
This is a new Raptor, with 30 boom, belt and blades, but with a 50 engine. It is actually now a full 50, I'm just too lazy to take pictures.
Some in flight photos.
Some still photos with the canopy on.
My new canopy. Thanks Todd.
|In-Flight Pics from a Century Hawk Pro|
These Photos are not from a heli, just from behind the flightline.
Solo Hawk Pro
Photos with Supraman22's Raptor 90
|ManuelCJr1's Audacity Models Tiger 50|
Boom Strike when doing "The Wall". The blades hit hard enough to where the tail case tore the boom. It fell out of the sky like a rock. It was great...
|twdatsun's Thunder Tiger Raptor 90|
|Raptor 90 and Freya Evo 90|
|Raptor 90, Freya Evo 90, and T-Rexs|
|twdatsun's Align T-Rex|
|Supraman22's Hirobo Freya Evo 90|
Some Nose-In Action
Friday, November 16 - 11:30 am - Copyright © 2000-2018 RunRyder EMAIL • Enable Cookies
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.