This model was around in the late 90's early 2000 this particular machine was resurrected following a crash, rebuilt when I sold my first Turbine EC135 in exchange for this machine, it is a great pod and boom turbine trainer using the JET PHT3 single stage turbine.
I sold it back in 2006 and it has now come back to me.
I have spent the past few months in between work stripping it down and rebuilding.
It needed 2 new fuel tanks as the others had cracked around the inlet nipples, also needed
a couple of other bits. I put back the Quick UK Raptor 90SE metal head, this required re jigging the servos
and changing the swash plate as the Quick Swash is 90 degrees.
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.