Janek made his own blades!.
After showing me his wireless XRB, Dave said it was nothing new and pulled out This.
Dave who runs The Red Kite Flying School (http://www.redkiteflyingschool.com) built the Helicopter over 12 years ago.
He built every thing except the two chainsaw engines and the electrics for the heli. apparently it flew as smooth as silk.
The RC discussion world needs to consolidate. RR is now one choice for that.
Its software is cutting edge. It hosts on-topic advertising.
Help RR increase traffic buy making suggestions, posting in RR's new areas (sites) and by spreading the word.
The RunRyder Difference
• Category system to allow Rep/Vendor postings.
• Classifieds with sold (hidden) category.
• Classifieds with separate view new.
• Answer PMs offsite via email reply.
• Member gallery photos with advanced scripting.
• Gallery photo viewer integrated into postings.
• Highly refined search with advanced back end.
• Hosts its own high end fast response servers.
• Hosts thousands of HD event coverage videos.
• Rewrote entire code base with latest technology.
• No off-topic (annoying) click bait advertising.