Sherwood Park Alberta
My Posts: All Forum Topic
No Classified Feedback
Add Classified Feedback
I always had a love/hate relationship with this hex, but now it's all together, tuned, flies great, but I haven't flown it since I tuned it, I fly at smaller, more closed in areas, so this really has to go unfortunately. Seen about 8 flights, not a mark on it, everything is as new. Hopefully to a new home where it can stretch it's legs.
- Armattan tilt hex kit as purchased from quadrysteria
- Upgraded aluminum clamps
- Sony 960H fpv cam 800 tvl
- Cobra 2208 2000 motors ( will come with 6 nylon lock nuts)
- 12 packages of HQ 6x3.5 props
- Dys XM30 esc's
- FT958 600mw vtx
- frsky x6r receiver and folding antenna mount and spare set of antennas
- Spracing evo fc with 16GB memory card and a pdb that supplies regulated voltage for cam and has a built in minimosd. Loaded with cleanflight running a custom motor mix.
- triumph antenna and SMA extension
- 15 spare bobbins, spare landing legs, assorted spare screws and rubber clamps
- 2 revolectrix blend 420Gopack silver label 3700 mAh 70C packs (2 cycles each)
Asking $650.00 plus shipping. Haven't done much dealing here, but I have purchased and sold a lot on rcgroups and helifreak, under the name Canadianmulti on helifreak and maintenanceman on rcgroups. I don't sell junk and I pack my stuff very well for shipping
Feel free to pm any questions or requests for specific pictures, don't comment on the thread as I won't be checking it much.
Not really looking to part out, but at the same time if there's several people interested in taking bits and pieces to get it all gone in one trip to the post office, I'm willing. Just pm me what you want and an offer for the items and when everything is called for, I'll accept payments and ship. Just for comparison sake, the RXR version from armattan is $410, plus receiver, packs, FPV gear, batteries. Everything used in this build is obviously of much higher quality component wise and it's all basically new