RunRyder RC
 4  Topic Subscribe
WATCH  1 page 496 views POST REPLY
Scorpion Power Hitec RCD


Orlando Florida ...28.49N 81.22W

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Without breaking the bank you can get a permit to do photography or other commercial work with your multirortor or helicopter.
Before now, the FAA had required commercial drone operators to have a traditional pilots license, something that takes months and costs thousands of dollars to obtain. Now they simply have to pass a test costing $150, though some are opting to pay more for study courses.
Anybody on here going for the test ?

I think about the hereafter. I go somewhere to get something, then wonder what I'm here after ?

08-29-2016 05:13 PM

Senior Heliman

Wesley Chapel, FL - USA

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

Yes, hopefully next month if my studies go at a good pace.

08-29-2016 06:05 PM



My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

FYI, If you have a full scale pilot certificate and are current with your biennial review you can skip the knowledge test.

08-29-2016 07:01 PM

Key Veteran

kokomo, in-US

My Posts: All  Forum  Topic

So does anyone else think it's odd that I have to register my RC Heli with the FAA,
Yet an ultralight (of course meeting the FAA definition) doesn't have to be registered or marked?

I understand that there are logical reasons...
But just straight and simple
It seems weird.

Goblin! where have you been all my life?

08-30-2016 05:27 AM
WATCH  1 page 496 views POST REPLY
ProModeler Scorpion Power
 Print TOPIC Advertisers 

 4  Topic Subscribe

Saturday, February 25 - 4:04 pm - Copyright © 2000-2017 RunRyder   EMAILEnable Cookies