Shops in Dubai. They are dificult to find as street names and numbers are not available.....Most location are refrenced to a known land mark that taxi drivers should know.
1. Ultimate Heli. Dedicated heli shop. Main lines are Synergy, Trex 450/600 + well stocked with all the spares including some other brands. OS engines. Futaba/JR radios, gyros, servos etc only heli types of servos. Hatori + Muscle pipe exhaust. They have Radix, V blades, NHP, MAH blades. CP30 + CY30 fuel. Good heli shop. Generaly well stocked with high end equipment. Tel 04 335 4062. Location: Near Lamcy Plaza. With Lamcy main doors behind you, Ultimate Heli is 500m to your left. around the corner. Open 10am to 10Pm. Every day except Friday
2. Hobby Centre (Deira). General hobby shop, probably the largest in Dubai. Hirobo stockest. Large selection of Hirobo spares. OS Engines and JR/Futaba equipment. Large selection of arf planes and engines right up to DA gas motors and Jets. Byron fuel. Large showroom with lots of display models, but no clipboard with all the goodies. All good are 'ordered' from a 'spares counter' and collected for you from the stock room. So difficult to gauge what is stocked or what stock levels they have. Tel: 04 295 5512. Location: Deira, near Clock tower, 1km towards airport, on left side of road. Open 9am to 1:30 and then 4pm to 9pm.
3. Hobby Centre (Mall of the Emirates). Small branch of the Deira branch. Has almost no stock. Is more of an advert in the big shopping mall. Tel 04 341 1772 Open : Shopping centre hours...9am to 7pm (not sure)
4. Hobby World. General R/C Shop. Xcell helis and YS motors. Full range of arf planes and motors (YS, Rossi). JR radios only. Well priced. Tel: 04 336 6534. Location: Trade centre road towards Bur Dubai. On the back side of the 'SANA' building. Difficult to drive to the shop front. Easier to park at the front of the building and walk to the back, due one way roads....
5. Toys and Us. General R/C Shop. Hirobo/Thunder Tiger Helis. OS motors. HiTec and Futaba radio goods, entry level stuff. Entry level Arf plans. Tel: 04 343 6035. Location: Near Defence round about. About 500m from Shangrila Hotel. Ground floar of an 'old white appartment building' Difficult to find due to construction around the shop. 30m from the Defence round about.
6. Kajoor. Shop has just changed hands and stock is low. Full range of Sebart electric planes but no electrics. Tel: I don't have. Location: out of town...will get more details.
Hope this helps. Will add more details as i can.